We've had a few false starts to fully re-opening, but all that is in the past. We're delighted to announce as from 15th August 2020 we have the go-ahead from Government to resume 'close contact services'. This includes facial treatments. So I'm very happy to announce we can now offer you our full range of beauty treatments... at last.
We've been busy getting ready to welcome you back, and we've set in place the required protocols (and more) to keep us all safe. We want to assure you safety is paramount. You can see below the measures we've adopted as our 'new-normal'. If you have any concerns please let us know.
We very much look forward to seeing you all once again.
Kind regards, Emma & Melissa
Avalon Beauty Studio's protocols include:
- Melissa and I have completed the Barbicide Hygiene Course on Infection Control for beauty professionals.
- Treatment rooms and spaces are cleaned and disinfected after each customer and at the end of the day.
- Towels are removed daily and laundered at high temperatures.
- We will wear PPE and change gloves after each customer.
- We will place our uniforms in a pillowcase which goes straight in the wash (at high temperature) when we get home.
- We will wash our hands thoroughly before and after each client
- Magazines are removed and other non-essential items.
- Disposable paper drapes in use where necessary.
- Single use items in use where necessary.
- Touchless automatic hand wash in toilets.
- We will only accept pre-booked customers, sorry no walk-ins.
- Touchless payment advised.
- No cash.
- We will stagger appointments to avoid people sitting in Reception.
- We ask you not to arrive too early for your pre-booked appointment to avoid waiting in Reception. Chairs are 2m apart. Or, if you prefer if you’re arriving by car, you may wait in your car in our car park.
- We ask you not to visit if you or anyone in your household feels unwell, just as we will.
- We ask you to wear masks.
- We ask you to wash hands on entering salon or use hand sanitizer.
- We ask you to come alone.