Good news, under the Government’s three-phase road map it’s looking likely we can re-open our doors on 4th July. This is the earliest date and conditional on everything going well between now and then. So, with some excitement we begin to prepare for your return.
First and foremost, in everyone’s mind is safety. We want you to feel confident and comfortable when we do re-open. Safety is paramount for us and you. I’d like to put your mind at rest and share with you how we are preparing to open.
Once we get the all clear and an opening date, I’ll be in touch with each and every one of my lovely customers. So, for now here’s what our ‘new-normal’ will look like at Avalon Beauty Salon.
Kind Regards, Emma
12th May 2020
Avalon Beauty Studio re-opening plans include:
- Melissa and I have completed the Barbicide Hygiene Course on Infection Control for beauty professionals.
- Treatment rooms and spaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each customer and at the end of the day.
- Towels will be removed daily and laundered at high temperatures.
- We will wear PPE and change gloves after each customer.
- We will place our uniforms in a pillowcase which goes straight in the wash (at high temperature) when we get home.
- We will wash our hands thoroughly before and after each client
- Magazines will be removed and other non-essential items.
- Disposable paper drapes in use where necessary.
- Single use items in use where necessary.
- Touchless automatic hand wash in toilets.
- We will only accept pre-booked customers, sorry no walk-ins.
- Touchless payment advised.
- No cash.
- We will stagger appointments to avoid people sitting in Reception.
- We ask you not to arrive too early for your pre-booked appointment to avoid sitting in Reception. Chairs will be 2m apart. Or, if you prefer if you’re arriving by car you may wait in your car in our car park.
- We ask you not to visit if you or anyone in your household feels unwell, just as we will.
- We ask you to wear masks.
- We ask you to wash hands on entering salon or use hand sanitizer.
- We ask you to come alone.